Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spread the word: #WhyWeLoveHannibal

Hello Everybody!

This campaign is going directly to NBC, one way or another. It would be nice if it could be crazy and loud, right?

You know the buzzwords "Water cooler"? How people at work stand around the water cooler and talk about some cool thing they saw on TV last night? I'd like to stimulate that kind of discussion by putting quality posts about Hannibal out in the world.

I'm using Tagboard and Pinterest to organize the campaign, but ALL social media networks are eligible. Here's how it works:

1) I'm looking for the best critic reviews of Hannibal. If you find one on a search, twitter, youtube, Facebook, you name it, please repost it for me with the link, a photo from NBC Hannibal if you can, and the hashtag #WhyWeLoveHannibal. I think every social media network will go on this board. If it goes right, it will appear here. If it doesn't, please tweet me at @ViolinCatherine so I can help you: https://www.tagboard.com/WhyWeLoveHannibal

2) I'm also looking for high-quality fan testimonials (think academic approach versus squealing, although there is a time and a place for squealing), videos, fan art, you name it. Tag anything you want with #WhyWeLoveHannibal. It should automatically go on the TagBoard, as listed above. In addition, if you'd like me to pin the work on the campaign's pinterest board, tweet me and I'll put it there for you on permanent display: http://www.pinterest.com/violincatherine/why-we-love-hannibal/

3) Please find examples of "If you love xyz (crime procedural), you'll love NBC Hannibal" and tag as noted above.

Yay, Fannibals! Let's spread the word!

xoxo
@ViolinCatherine
and Team Hannibal


No comments:

Post a Comment